Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome to Wires in Cars

Thank you for taking a moment to check out my new blog about Wires in Cars. I will share some of my sources, tips and experiences gathered over 30 years in the auto electricity business. I've had the pleasure of working with some of the finest people in the automotive business, some of the most famous car enthusiast owners, and on quite a few of the most interesting vehicles ever to hit the road.

 As some of you know, I spent the last few years working for a very nice shop in Stamford Ct as the Purchasing Manager. There I had the privilege of working with some of the finest marques in the world, getting hands on with brand new Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin, Porsche and many others before most people in North America were even aware that these cars existed ! The experience was invaluable- I was charged with sourcing exotic, one off items from all over the world, as well as specifying the design and manufacturing of exclusive parts for the team of amazing installation technicians.

I will try to get back to my core skills and knowledge with these posts, and hope to be able to encourage others to try their hand at this increasingly important sector of the automotive business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment